Transforming Data Into A Universal Visual Language
Digital twins are virtual copies of assets or processes tied together by data feeds collected in the real world. This allows you to:
- Visualize spaces from the coziest home to entire metropolitan cities, all from your screen
- Incorporate multiple data streams into a unified system that everyone can understand
- Impress clients by transforming charts and graphs into high-fidelity virtual models
- Predict what’s to come by spotting patterns in data and stay ahead of the competition.
- Save time and money by running simulations on twins before implementing big changes
- Reduce resources by using twins to spot redundancies in real time
Watch as 3D CityScapes transforms 2D data measuring water and air quality as well as noise pollution at a seaport in La Nouvelle, France into a virtual model completely enhanced with weather effects, variable lighting and multiple camera perspectives.